When does the course start?
- Access to our online learning system begins as soon as you sign up.
- You will receive your login information within 24-48 hours of signing up.
- Practical class dates and locations can be seen here.
- We encourage all students to get familiar with our online LMS as soon as possible to build a basic framework of theoretical knowledge in preparation for their practical classes.
Is it all online except for the practical classes?
- All Certificate 3/4 in Fitness in Australia have a compulsory online component which entails you completing a variety of modules.
- Inside these are modules are the foundations of theoretical knowledge you need to know as a PT.
- Within these are assessments such as multiple-choice questions, short answer questions and a variety of case study type assessments, some of which you complete in person under the guidance of a qualified personal trainer.
- This will give you the opportunity to test and practice the skills of program writing, exercise prescription and implementation.
- Many of these assessments are completed within your practical classes in combination with any other gym or trainer that you seek out.
What if I can’t make some of the classes?
- Some of our facilities have the equipment to film the classes for you to watch back in your own time.
- We can confirm which facilities do on request.